We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Low Cost Airlines from the Uk

Windsor Berks
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Low Cost Airlines from the Uk

Did you Know you can fly from London Stansted quite cheaply with the low cost airlines to Europe check this websites our www.easyjet.com and www ryanair.com also from october there a new airline you can fly from london gatwick to Japan £75 each.

London, UK
Level Contributor
1,179 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Low Cost Airlines from the Uk

Other good budget airline websites are:

www.whichbudget.com

www.skyscanner.net

Do you mean Hong Kong (and it's £75 one-way before taxes)? Still good value at £260ish return.

spain
Level Contributor
821 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Low Cost Airlines from the Uk

wow....

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Low Cost Airlines from the Uk

I'm going to guess that £75 is for 1 seat per plane, or a few seats on the first plane or similar?

Anyway, watch out for budget flights theya rent always so budget (on money or time) once you add the extras in,and I dont mean food.. Sometimes they are bargains for sure, but also you'll find they generally leave and arrive at out of the way airports, where the additional transport cost at each end of the journey may well be more than the cost of the plane fare, OR if there is a cheap coach, it will add hours to your journey.

A few weeks ago I was going to Barcelona and was very taken by a supposed cheap flight until I discovered it arrived at an airport about 60km from barcelona, not 10 like the normal airport!

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Low Cost Airlines from the Uk

"Out of the way" is relative to where you want to go. I fly to Girona (Barcelona) because Barcelona airport is "out of the way" for were we want to go.

Skyscanner.net has gone downhill since the site was revamped. I now use www.wegolo.com, it links more airports by major destinations.

Oasis are only offering flights at £75 to HK for the first month. Providing Russia continue to let them fly in their air space.

5. Re: Low Cost Airlines from the Uk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:21 am, August 24, 2009