We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flights berlin to paris

Winnipeg, Canada
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
flights berlin to paris

any opinions flying easyjet or air berlin ?

monty

California
Level Contributor
3,976 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flights berlin to paris

Have only flown with Easyjet and would recommend them. Not sure about Air Berlin's policy, but Easyjet only allow one carryon (i.e. not carryon plus another bag), just FYI.

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,797 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flights berlin to paris

Easyjet is a low cost carrier. Air Berlin has changed from a low cost carrier to a member of the Oneworld alliance. If you're a Oneworld frequent flyer, this might be of interest.

Also take into consideration that Easyjet departs from Berlin Schoenefeld airpoprt and goes to Paris Orly, while Air Berlin has its hub in Berlin Tegel (which is closer to the city center) and will take you to Charles de Gaulle or Orly in Paris.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
2,329 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flights berlin to paris

I'd go with Air Berlin out of the two, though having just recently flown this route on Lufthansa, I would recommend Lufthansa over Air Berlin any day.

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,797 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flights berlin to paris

If you want to go with Lufthansa, be aware that all direct flights from Berlin Tegel to Paris Charles de Gaulle are operated by Germanwings, a subsidiary which is not a member of the Star Alliance.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
30,929 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: flights berlin to paris

For the length of flight does it really matter compared to flight times and cost

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
2,329 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: flights berlin to paris

Not true-- I flew that route on Lufthansa, not Germanwings.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Food and Travel
Level Contributor
4,284 posts
363 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: flights berlin to paris

<<Not true-- I flew that route on Lufthansa, not Germanwings.>>

When was that? Gradually all Lufthansa flights will be transferred to Germanwings except those from Munich or Frankfurt, so it depends on the OP's future dates of travel.

lufthansagroup.com/en/…2854.html

8. Re: flights berlin to paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 07, 2015