We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avro Flights - appalling customer service

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Avro Flights - appalling customer service

Has anyone had as much trouble as I have had with Avro Flights. I have recently had cause to get in touch with them to change my booking, I had to wait 35 mins for the call to be answered and at 10p per minute not a cheap call, Once I got through I was told the server was down and I would need to ring again the following following week as they don't open Sunday. I rang in the week and waited 28 minutes for my call to be answered, booking changed, received invoice via email but the details were incorrect, I wrote to them and got nothing back and had to ring again on Saturday, after another 22 minute wait my call was answered, I asked for the booking to be corrected, the operator assured me all was now correct - to date I have not yet received a corrected updated e-ticket which means only one thing I have to ring again as we fly to Greece in 12 days. The thought fills me with dread!!!

One thing I can be certain of it didn't take them this long and this many goes to get it right when they took my booking and the payment.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
17,750 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Avro Flights - appalling customer service

Telephone contact with lots of airlines and online agents can be a time consuming and costly business but that's no excuse for not getting it right at the first time of asking.

2. Re: Avro Flights - appalling customer service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, August 29, 2015