We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aer lingus website help

new jersey
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
aer lingus website help

Hi:

Trying to double check an air lingus flight that I found on Kayak. Trying to price out JFK-SNN, SNN-LHR, then LHR to JFK. However, while the website provides a multi-city option (flying in/out different cities), i dont see an online option for multi-legs.

am i missing it? anyone help in this regard? I did a search on the website to no avail.

thanks,

stuckinnj

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: aer lingus website help

Aer Lingus website is not the greatest. try it via the JetBlue site?

new jersey
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: aer lingus website help

why Jet Blue? are they codeshares with Aer Lingus?

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: aer lingus website help

Yep on most euro destinations and vice versa on a lot of US destinations

new jersey
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: aer lingus website help

didnt work, but thank

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
6,094 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: aer lingus website help

We've run into the same issue flying ORD/DUB; DUB/LIN; AMS/ORD. Only way to book it was ORD/DUB; AMS/ORD with a one way DUB/MXP in between.

While researching though, we found it was less expensive flying ORD/MXP, returning from DUB/ORD with the one way from AMS/DUB. It seems (at least four our trip), the fares into either DUB or SNN are higher than the fares through these airports to other destinations.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,543 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: aer lingus website help

try on United.com perhaps?

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
6,094 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: aer lingus website help

Thanks, but we just booked the multi=city with the one way separately. Worked out fine for us., Booked it with the Ireland part of the trip as the last stop to save some cash.

new jersey
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: aer lingus website help

tried united too, didnt work their either...can try vegas' idea...

Co. Kildare
Level Contributor
617 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: aer lingus website help

I have just tried the first part of you route JFK-SNN-LHR on the multicity option and got the message

<<The journey selected cannot be booked online. Please contact an aerlingus.com helpdesk to book. From Ireland/Europe call 0818 365044. From the USA call 1 866 886 8844.>>

They should be able to give you a quote, hope this helps

10. Re: aer lingus website help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, August 14, 2015