We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Copa Airlines

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
554 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Copa Airlines

HI: Has anyone flown Copa Airlines lately?

Please share your experience good or bad.

Trying to book for Argentina month of January. Prices are crazy.

Copa Airlines seems to have the best price so far.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,032 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Copa Airlines

http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/copa.htm

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
554 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Copa Airlines

Thank you MrMarcoos.

West Hollywood...
Level Contributor
1 post
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Copa Airlines

Copa has good prices but they are VERY difficult to deal with if your first language is not Spanish. Tried to upgrade my Economy ticket to Economy Plus (or their version of it). The reservation agent didn't (couldn't) understand what I was saying so I had to wait for a supervisor and for a ticket that cost $650 they wanted $1224 more to upgrade to Economy Plus. Business class was $1436 additional. Didn't make sense. I love Copa but they are no easy to deal with. You need patience and persistence.

Calgary,Alberta
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Copa Airlines

I flew with COPA from Costa Rica to Panama, to Colombia. Excellent and professional.

Had tickets cancelled and reimbursed with no difficulty

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
554 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Copa Airlines

Hi All,

My husband and I really don't mind if the food on board is not to our liking or if we have to try hard to be understood, both fluent in English, French and Italian, we usually end up being understood.

What is important to us is the customer service, and not to loose our luggage.

I hope more of you will give their experience with COPA.

Thank You

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Copa Airlines

Fares are usually pretty good. Aircraft and In-flight service have always been good and on time. They are a little difficult over the phone and have had the same up-grade problems. They are member of Star-Alliance with generous Mileage Plus Premier bonuses.

Edited: 1:01 pm, August 26, 2014
7. Re: Copa Airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, August 28, 2015