We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Teleticket

Shrewsbury
Level Contributor
920 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
Teleticket

Has anyone obtained flights though Teleticket and were there any problems? I see some of the sites like Travel Republic are occasionally offering these tickets at a very good price, and the flight provider has been Monarch. Also have had a look on their site. Wondered what the thoughts were of those who have used them in the past. Many thanks

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
37,449 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Teleticket

Just book your flight direct with whichever airline you want. Third party sites are best avoided when buying air tickets.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
61,268 posts
452 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Teleticket

I would urge you to follow LeylandSunaddict's excellent advice. These forums are full of reports of problems with third party sites.

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Teleticket

Kudos for asking Angie, but as said above, these forums are full of reports of serious problems from people chasing a deal at no name (or well known (notorious name) companies.

Usually these are the people least able to afford, for example, both losing all their money *and* having to buy new on the day full price tickets.

Essentially you will be playing Russian roulette with your money.

Will this be the case with "teleticket" who knows? I wouldn't gamble on it with my money. Send me yours and I'll gamble with it if you want.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Teleticket

I have just come back after booking through teleticket. I can only say great. Fantastic flight times and price. Flew to dalaman from Manchester on time and had a meal included both ways? So no problems at all. Would recommend.

Anne from Liverpool

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Teleticket

Just returned from turkey used teleticket.com. Was great no problems on time and meals-included.

Flew with monarch. Would recommend.

Anne m

6. Re: Teleticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 19, 2015