We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hub Lounge in Incheon Airport, South Korea

US
Level Contributor
13 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hub Lounge in Incheon Airport, South Korea

Has anyone recently been to Incheon Airport and have used their Hub Lounge? I was checking the airport's website, and noticed that they have a note that the Hub Lounge is *temporarily closed from June 1, 2014 (amongst other things that are temporarily closed - ie. cafeteria, snack bar, etc.)

I can't imagine that they would close these areas. Curious to know if it is now open.If you have recently used it, when? What's the fee and any discounts for Korean Air or Asiana Airlines passengers. I'm assuming they take credit cards for payment?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,373 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hub Lounge in Incheon Airport, South Korea

Speculation (at least on FT) is that it is actually closed for good..as in terminated.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
14,066 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hub Lounge in Incheon Airport, South Korea

You didn't miss much - Hub Lounge was a waste of money for me. Are you aware that both KE and OZ often give pax a free hotel room near ICN - pax must have a transit time exceeding 8 hours (you need to reserve it weeks ahead by contacting your carrier).

3. Re: Hub Lounge in Incheon Airport, South Korea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 05, 2015