Not really a question, this is more of a comment on Scoot Airlines. I flew them in the past weeks - Sydney to SIngapore and then BKK to Sydney.
I read all the bad and I am sure genuine tales of woe on TripAdvisor about the things they have done wrong and some scathing reviews.
I am really pleased to say I was nothing but impressed. For a low-cost, budget carrier, I thought they were a winner all the way.
* The cost of the tickets to and from Asia were cheap
* A return ScootBiz tkt was still cheaper than an economy fare on other full-service carriers
* Seats were comfy and allowed me to stretch out
* The aircraft were spotlessly clean
* The flights took off on time
* They landed on time
* Crew were friendly
* Bags were on the carousel within 20 minutes both ends
What I could whine about if I needed to:
* Standard of onboard meals were poor
* The range of entertainment was limited and the same both ways
* Leaving Singapore on a 1.45am flight made it a very, very long final day
But this is a low cost carrier and compared to others, I thought Scoot were winners. Very impressed and I will fly with them again before throwing money at other carriers for a tight economy seat.
Thanks Scoot. Nice work.