We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

40 min AA Connection time in Chicago ORD . Terminal 3

Minneapolis...
5 posts
Save Topic
40 min AA Connection time in Chicago ORD . Terminal 3

Hi ,

I planned for Niagara/New york trip and booked ticket in AA. Later i noticed a fact of 40 min connection time in ORD . Both flights operatred by American airlines and its on thursday morning 7.15 to 7.55.

Do we able to make it or should i consider changin ticket ?

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,421 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 40 min AA Connection time in Chicago ORD . Terminal 3

If AA sold it as a valid connection, take it and don't worry.

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 40 min AA Connection time in Chicago ORD . Terminal 3

Should be ok, you can stroll end to end in 15mins

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
12,105 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 40 min AA Connection time in Chicago ORD . Terminal 3

It will be fine as long as the first flight is on time, which can be a problem at O'Hare. But you're flying early in the day which is usually better than late in the day. And if you miss the connection, AA will put you on the next flight with available seats, which will probably be later that day. I would only change the ticket if you've got an appointment at your final destination that you absolutely, positively cannot miss.

4. Re: 40 min AA Connection time in Chicago ORD . Terminal 3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, July 14, 2015
Get answers to your questions
Recent Conversations