We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchester Airport T2 Waiting Times

7 posts
Save Topic
Manchester Airport T2 Waiting Times

Anyone got an idea of what its like in T2 on a Saturday at 4:30am?

Bearing in mind it will be the first saturday of school summer holidays.

I'm looking at the fast track passes but it will be £21 for the 6 of us!

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,363 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manchester Airport T2 Waiting Times

It should be quiet at 4.30am on a Saturday but there could be a knock on impact of the new procedures for USA flights - at that time of day I wouldn't bother with fast track as long as you give yourself plenty of time to complete check in/bag drop etc.

7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Manchester Airport T2 Waiting Times

Cheers, think we'll chance it then!

Wales
Level Contributor
2,160 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manchester Airport T2 Waiting Times

I have a long journey to pick up passengers in T2, meaning that I don't know exactly how long it will take. I have read you can park in the multi storey for 25-30 minutes for a small charge, but what happens if i need longer time before my passengers arrive? Can I go back every 30 minutes and renew my parking fee?

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,363 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Manchester Airport T2 Waiting Times

Can I go back every 30 minutes and renew my parking fee? - It's £2.90 for 30 minutes but it's a pay on exit system where the charge is calculated on the time in the car park since entry so renewing the ticket is not an option.

manchesterairport.co.uk/manweb.nsf/Content/T…

Wales
Level Contributor
2,160 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Manchester Airport T2 Waiting Times

Thank you TomC97. That it is helpful. So if I arrive early and spend 90 minutes in the multi storey i just pay for the time spent. Do you know how much it will be if I am in the car park for two hours?

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,363 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Manchester Airport T2 Waiting Times

Cardi1

The fees listed on the airport website for the multi storey where you turn up and pay are as follows:

Up to 30 mins £2.90

Up to 1 hour £5.20

Up to 2 hours £8.80

Wales
Level Contributor
2,160 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Manchester Airport T2 Waiting Times

Thank you once again.

8. Re: Manchester Airport T2 Waiting Times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 17, 2016