We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Flights/How to

Asheville,NC
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Cheap Flights/How to

Need to know how to set up a flight on the inter net. Who can I call to dicuss the flights shown on tripadvisor Air travel.

Lake Crystal...
Level Contributor
560 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap Flights/How to

Basic questions, some of which you can answer easily: Where are you flying to and from? What airport will you depart from? What airlines serve your desired route?

Come up with basic, concise questions and you'll get answers, one of which will probably be to deal directly with the airline rather than a 'site' on the internet. Come up with a 'plan' and ask here, and use the search box above, before you buy.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap Flights/How to

TripAdvisor do not offer phone support.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
59,042 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap Flights/How to

I would only use Trip Advisor to see possible itineraries.

Most of us use other comparison sites for that like:

www.kayak.com or

matrix.itasoftware.com

Matrix doesn't sell flights at all. It is just a place to see possibilities.

Kayak does have links to buy but I'd NOT do that.

I just see the flights and then go to the AIRLINE web site to actually buy the flights.

They are the most reliable sources for tickets!

4. Re: Cheap Flights/How to

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 29, 2015