We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet Android App - download boarding pass?

Yaxley, Suffolk
Level Contributor
608 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Easyjet Android App - download boarding pass?

Hi all. Bit new to using apps on mobiles so just wanted to check something with you all.

I see that Easyjet have an App where you can download your boarding card to your android/IOS device. This I understand if someone is travelling alone

But if you are travelling with another person (friend or family member) and you are the one who booked the flights, do you download both boarding passes to your own device? Or does each person need to download their own boarding pass to their own device?

Just wondering how this all works as if the other person is a friend and they need to download their own boarding pass to their own device then surely they would need my Easyjet account details etc?

Thx

1. Re: Easyjet Android App - download boarding pass?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 28, 2015