We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BOS-STT Feb 2015 - buy now or wait til rest of dates open up

eoren1
4 posts
Save Topic
BOS-STT Feb 2015 - buy now or wait til rest of dates open up

Planning a trip to St Thomas in Feb 2015. Ideally would like to go during school vacation week (2/14-21) but Jetblue has only released dates for travel through 2/11.

I checked flights for 1/31-2/7 a week ago and found the flight I wanted for 4 at $1600. Just rechecked and it is up to $2000! Any ideas what the flights for 2/7-14 and 2/14-21 will price at? Is it worth jumping on the earlier one now (though it means pulling kids from school)? I'm torn...

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
17,169 posts
394 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BOS-STT Feb 2015 - buy now or wait til rest of dates open up

No way to really know that but $400 to go anywhere is pretty low these days. Go to Kayak or a similar booking site that runs trend reports and I suspect you'll find that $400 is pretty rare and you're likely to pay higher.

Good luck.

2. Re: BOS-STT Feb 2015 - buy now or wait til rest of dates open up

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, June 18, 2015