We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EasyJet Hold Luggage

Enniskillen, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
EasyJet Hold Luggage

I am flying from Belfast to Bristol then Bristol to Majorca on the 29th of June and returning on the 7th of July. I need to add a hold bag to my flight, and on Easyjet's website it is quoting me £58.00 for one 20kg bag. It doesn't make it clear on the site if this Hold Bag is included on all 4 flights including my return Journey or just one flight such as Belfast to Bristol? I felt the price of £58.00 would suggest I don't have to pay that 4 times but I am reluctant to make the payment before I am sure.

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
5,594 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EasyJet Hold Luggage

If you book hold baggage with easyJet the website automatically adds it to all the flights on the booking. In fact if you DON'T want this you have to ring the call centre.

Belfast to Bristol baggage charge is £12 for a one-way flight, Bristol to Majorca is £17, so this gives you the £58 for all four flights.

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,036 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EasyJet Hold Luggage

Easyjets charges for baggage booked online is £11 - £21 per bag per flight, depending on the route and flight period.... So I would suggest your £58 is for 4 flights.

Edited: 7:27 am, June 09, 2014
Enniskillen, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: EasyJet Hold Luggage

Thank You very much!

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
34,213 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: EasyJet Hold Luggage

You do realise that it's your responsibility and yours alone to make the flights from Bristol - and that you will have to collect and recheck luggage at Bristol

5. Re: EasyJet Hold Luggage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 11, 2015