We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bravofly- got my confirmation number and flight number etc.

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
bravofly- got my confirmation number and flight number etc.

but what happens about receiving a ticket or booking in online with BA - I'm getting nervous.

thanks for any help, sheila

114 replies to this topic
Haarlem, The...
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
344 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bravofly- got my confirmation number and flight number etc.

Just go on the BA website and log in to manage your booking. That way you can see your flights and also check in online 24 hours before your flight. If you do not manage to log in on the BA website, contact bravofly.

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bravofly- got my confirmation number and flight number etc.

but what happens about receiving a ticket

======

You never receive a ticket, no such thing.

Your "eticket" is a 6 digit reference number. Thats it.

Use that to go into manage my booking and check all is well.

Chiasso, Switzerland
Level Contributor
3,263 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: bravofly- got my confirmation number and flight number etc.

Dear 124aworrywort,

As mentioned by the users above you don't receive a ticket as such.

Our confirmation email is all you require as this contains all the references with the airline and you just need to print it out and present it at the airport check-in desk.

Should you either wish to check your booking or carry out online check-in (which with BA is 24 hours before the departure) you should be able to do so using the 6-digit PNR contained within your confirmation email.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reply to our message in private.

Kind regards, Sofia

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
124 posts
558 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bravofly- got my confirmation number and flight number etc.

Dear Sofia,

About an hour ago I booked my former boss and his daughter through Bravofly on a round trip from Chicago Ord to Copenhagen, through Istanbul on Turkish Airways to visit his other daughter in Sweden. I am a bit concerned as it is almost impossible to communicate with Bravofly from the United States. Now, his elderly parents want to book tickets and I may want to book a ticket also, but with Economy Comfort that doesn't appear to be available on Bravofly. I would like to know that this is legitimate and that Turkish Airways has a record of these two bookings, before his parents and I book. Also, is Economy Comfort available through Bravofly? Thank you very much for any help you can provide.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
4,413 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: bravofly- got my confirmation number and flight number etc.

Enofile1 - I assume you have not read any of the Bravofly threads as you would be unlikely to want to book with them if you had

What is done is done with the flights already booked but I am confused at why, given you perceive Bravofly so difficult to get hold of, you would not book direct with the airline

Turkish does not operate Economy Comfort for that route so you will find if you try and select it you get the following error "Comfort Cabin service is offered for BEIJING, HONG KONG, LOS ANGELES, NEW YORK, TOKYO, SAO PAULO, TORONTO, GUANGZHOU, BUENOS AIRES departures/arrivals."

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
124 posts
558 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bravofly- got my confirmation number and flight number etc.

I was mesmerized by both Skyscanner and the price. Since I booked the fares less then 2 hours ago, I am hoping that my CC Company will let me cancel as is the "norm" in the USA if you are within a 24 hour window,

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bravofly- got my confirmation number and flight number etc.

You can use the PNR and look up the already booked tickets on the Turkish web page.

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: bravofly- got my confirmation number and flight number etc.

I was mesmerized by both Skyscanner and the price. Since I booked the fares less then 2 hours ago, I am hoping that my CC Company will let me cancel as is the "norm" in the USA if you are within a 24 hour window,

-------

They won't. You aren't in the united States, you are wherever Bravofly are, Switzerland IIRC.

Also, AFAIK, you only have the 24 hour window if you booked directly, not if you booked via a third party. Buyers Remorse isn't a valid reason for cancelling a credit card purchase.

Chiasso, Switzerland
Level Contributor
3,263 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: bravofly- got my confirmation number and flight number etc.

Dear Enofile 1,

Thanks for the message here and apologies for the delay in replying to you. We are also sorry to hear about the trouble you are having contacting us in the United States.

We would like to reasure you that if you have received a confirmation email from us then your booking has been confirmed with the airline and this email will contain a PNR (reservation code with the airline).

As the quickest and most efficient way to contact us on Tripadvisor is via private message we have also replied to you there requesting your 9-digit Bravofly ID. To send us a message please click on our profile (www.tripadvisor.co.uk/members-forums/Bravofly) and then “send message”. Otherwise you could reply to our private message we will be able to start looking into your case immediately.

Kind regards, Sofia

1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: bravofly- got my confirmation number and flight number etc.

HI Sophia, I am actually departing on Wednesday and I still haven't received my confirmation email after calling and begging for it for the past two weeks. I have booked my flight 3 or 4 months ago. I have no idea what to do now.

Reply to: bravofly- got my confirmation number and flight number etc.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted