We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how can i change my booking time

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
how can i change my booking time

I booked a ticket on air fast ticket because i needed a visa and i was asked to bring my ticket confirmation but i haven't got my visa yet and my departure time is coming closer which actually worries me so can i change my departure time in case i do not get the visa on time or cancel my booking

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,522 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: how can i change my booking time

It will depend of the fare conditions of your ticket whether changes or refunds are allowed

Edited: 2:19 pm, April 25, 2014
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
8,280 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how can i change my booking time

I assume that you have paid for your ticket already to air fast ticket.

There are two factors to be taken into account.

Firstly the condition of your ticket given by the airline. You can only change the date if you have a ticket allowing you to do so. If you can, you will pay a fee for changing the date and any difference in the ticket price on the new date.

Secondly as you did not buy the ticket directly from an airline but via air fast you need to contact them, requesting the change and they will likely charge you a fee as well for their services.

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how can i change my booking time

If you are allowed to do this, it's going to cost you. Airfasttickets.com has the change policy right on their webpage:

"Can I change my reservation once the ticket has been issued?

To make any changes (if permitted by airlines) please call our Call Center.1-855-5 AIRFAST Any changes to your itinerary are subject to penalties and fees depending on the airlines.All airline tickets are subject to the rules and restrictions you agreed to at the time of booking. You can also expect to pay an airline change fee of up to $200.00 per ticket for domestic flights and $300.00 per ticket for international flights. You also may be required to pay a difference in fares, if your new flight costs more than the original. plus Airfasttickets charges $35.00-50.00 per ticket to change"

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,380 posts
304 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how can i change my booking time

Why could you not have just booked direct and taken an mail confirmation of the booking?

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how can i change my booking time

Lol...longest sentence I've ever seen.

Jervis Bay...
Level Contributor
2,457 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: how can i change my booking time

I would hassle the visa issuing department.

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: how can i change my booking time

Why are you asking on here? Surely if you knew why your were booking, and you did, you actually took the time to read the terms and conditions associated with your ticket and what the change costs were, not just ticked the box?

Because you know if would have been crazy to not read them and just book the cheapest non changeable flight you could find ,,,,right?

8. Re: how can i change my booking time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 27, 2015