We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fantastic recent return flight with Easyjet

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Fantastic recent return flight with Easyjet

There are so many complaints on here that I wanted to let everyone know that I have just returned from a week long stay in Portugal flying with Easyjet and what a great experience it was.

We flew from London Gatwick at 05.55 to Faro last Tuesday. Due to the flight being early we booked into a nearby hotel for the night and took advantage of the twilight bag drop service offered. Easyjet allow you to drop bags after 8pm for all flights leaving before 8.30 the following morning. This was a quick and simple process saving a lot of potential queuing the following morning.

The flight the next day boarded and took off on time. The cabin crew were all great, polite and helpful as you would expect. Landed slightly ahead of time and my suitcase arrived in one piece too!! The same applied for the return leg of the journey.

I knew the rules before I arrived at the airport and would only have had myself to blame if there were any troubles with baggage for example.

Thank you Easyjet for a decent priced, hassle free flight - will be booking again soon I hope :-)

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
4,244 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fantastic recent return flight with Easyjet

Good to see a positive report on Easyjet.

I have been flying with them for years and have always had a great travel experience. Most of the problems seem to come from travellers who seem to think the T&Cs don't apply to them.

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
15,882 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fantastic recent return flight with Easyjet

I too have used them with no problems. Well done Easyjet.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,282 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fantastic recent return flight with Easyjet

kellywelly

Always good to see positive feedback rather than the usual don't fly with/scam/con/rip off rants although it will only be a matter of time before you're accused of working for Easyjet (you don't do you?).

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fantastic recent return flight with Easyjet

I don't work for them....they did however pay me to write this :-)) That's a joke in case anyone is wondering!!

They get such a slating and I from my own personal experience, they're actually pretty good - but you need to do your research, they are low cost for a reason!!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fantastic recent return flight with Easyjet

I've never had any problems with Easy jet either , always get good deals with them ,

Rockaway, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,777 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fantastic recent return flight with Easyjet

Got two seats (exit row) and priority boarding on Easyjet for a trip from London to Venice in the fall for less than one ticket on BA for the same trip. It'll be my first time using them but I couldn't turn down a deal like that.

7. Re: Fantastic recent return flight with Easyjet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 26, 2015