We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hop! Airline fare class difference

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
244 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Hop! Airline fare class difference

Hi! I'm trying to book on Hop! Airline but I noticed that when I changed the age category from adult to young or seniors, cheaper flights are available under the basic category but for the adult category, there's no basic flight fare. The only available class is basic plus and maxi plus. Is there any other way to get cheaper fare? We're traveling with two elderly and my brother who is under the young category. However, when booking together, the discounts do not apply.

Any experience on this?

Thanks!

1. Re: Hop! Airline fare class difference

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, April 25, 2015