We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet or Flybe

Magherafelt, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Easyjet or Flybe

i am planning a trip for my self to travel to Glasgow from Belfast. Flights work out the exact same price (Give or take £1). We airline is better in you opinion.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,274 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easyjet or Flybe

You might find people that have a personal preference for either but they are pretty much the same. For such a short flight I don't see how one is better than the other.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
8,757 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easyjet or Flybe

I would take the one with the schedule fitting best your needs.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
37,241 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easyjet or Flybe

Flybe go tot he city airport and EZY to the international one 45 minutes outside Belfast by bus so much easier if you are visiting Belfast City. Really for such a short flight the quality of the airline matters little and there is not much between them anyways.

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easyjet or Flybe

Flybe :)

Magherafelt, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easyjet or Flybe

The schedule is similar and the closeness to Belfast does not matter as i need to get to mid ulster.

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
3,963 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Easyjet or Flybe

Hi Neil

All other things being equal, I would fly in and out of Aldergrove, given that it is a nice easy run from your home. Also, Easyjet are a good airline to fly with on these short domestic routes.

So it would be Easyjet out of Antrim for me, if I were in your position.

7. Re: Easyjet or Flybe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 22, 2015