We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryan Air check in.

sheffield
Level Contributor
35 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Ryan Air check in.

My OH is flying with Ryan Air on 22nd March, he's tried to check in but the website is saing he can't check in and print boarding pass until 22nd March.

I fly 4 days later and am recieving the same message.

I thought you were supposed to be able to check in and print boarding passes upto 2 weeks in advance?

Madeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Funchal, Madeira, Madeira Islands
Level Contributor
8,942 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ryan Air check in.

It is already April.....

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ryan Air check in.

Did you buy a seat or not? It's thirty days before that you can check in if you did and seven days before if you did not

Just a quick question, but did you not think, at any stage, it would be easier to just read the ryanair website on online check in?

And I have no clue what you mean by he is flying on 22 march and can't check in till 22 march.

sheffield
Level Contributor
35 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ryan Air check in.

My mistake, I meant 22nd April, so in 3 days time.

4. Re: Ryan Air check in.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:35 pm, April 19, 2014
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
7,879 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ryan Air check in.

On 8 April Ryanir changed their rules on checkin deadlines - if you have not pre-booked allocated seating then you cannot checkin until 7 days before a flight. See start of second paragraph on section 6.2.

ryanair.com/en/terms-and-conditions/article6/

Have you tried to check in a return flight as well as outbound ?

Could your return flight be the problem ?

Another crafty way of getting more passengers to pay for allocated seating (so they can checkin both outbound and return in one go)?

Edited: 5:26 pm, April 19, 2014
sheffield
Level Contributor
35 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ryan Air check in.

Not really sure, the site is refusing any attempt to check in for outward and inward bound flights.

7. Re: Ryan Air check in.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 22, 2015