We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ba flight lgw to las

Glasgow, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
ba flight lgw to las

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone could help. I am a bit concerned as I have booked flights with BA (through the BA website) from EDI to LGW to LAS on 28th October 2014 which is a Tuesday, however looking into this further they only fly LGW to LAS on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays and I can't find any information about them increasing the flight schedule. Can anyone advise if they will change these flights?

Thanks

Bracknell, United...
Level Contributor
280 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: ba flight lgw to las

Hi Sarah,

I have just done a dummy booking on BAs website and it let me book flights from Gatwick to Las Vegas on Tue 28th October so I think everything will be ok. BA also have a daily flight to Las Vegas from heathrow to..

Hope this helps.

Ian.

Edited: 11:42 am, April 10, 2014
Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
1,894 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: ba flight lgw to las

britishairways.com/travel/…en_gb

Their own timetable is probably the most reliable source. Sundays, Tuesdays and Thurdays it says.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
31,642 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: ba flight lgw to las

LGW to LAS has nothing to do with your separate booking for EDI to LGW

Why not check your booking on the BA website.

Edited: 12:40 pm, April 10, 2014
UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ba flight lgw to las

however looking into this further they only fly LGW to LAS on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays

------

Where are you seeing that information?

What flight number are you seeing for your lgw-las leg?

Edited: 4:15 pm, April 10, 2014
London
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ba flight lgw to las

airportia.com/flights/…

BA2277 looks to be Mon/Weds/Fri at the moment, moving to Sun/Tues/Thurs later in the year

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
7,629 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ba flight lgw to las

If you are worried why don't you phone BA, much better to get the correct information from BA. As you have booked on the BA web site it looks as if they intend flying on a Tuesday.

Edited: 5:41 pm, April 10, 2014
7. Re: ba flight lgw to las

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 12, 2015