We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Online Check In With Norwegian

Derby, United...
9 posts
Save Topic
Online Check In With Norwegian

Hi, I'm going to be filching with Norwegian in May from Gatwick to Dubrovnik. I have had a look on their web side and see that online check in is available from 24 hours before the flight. Does this apply to people without pre-reserved seating and is it a random seat allocation. Or do I need to check in at the airport if I haven't reserved a seat? Thanks.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,814 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Online Check In With Norwegian

You can check in online regardless of whether you have paid for a seat or not - online check in is always recommended as it alerts you to any issues such as a change in schedule giving you 24 hours to sort out any problems rather than discovering something at the airport.

2. Re: Online Check In With Norwegian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 25, 2015