We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crystal Travel

Agra
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Crystal Travel

Anyone had trouble with this company?

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crystal Travel

Just enter Crystal Travel in the search box and you have your answer!!!

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crystal Travel

Not personally however by all reports dealing with them is like dealing with a severe case of gastroenteritis... unpleasant and very messy.

Agra
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Crystal Travel

Thanks this is my impression!

Liverpool, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Crystal Travel

Crystal Travel.....Absolutely useless.

Left us stranded in the resort with no help what so ever, we had to arrange different accommodation ourselves as the hotel they booked for us was closed for the season.

When we got back to the UK we called them and was told they would look in to the matter and come back to us, one week later they still haven't called back, I've made several calls to them asking for the manager (Sam) but he refuses to take my calls, all the staff just seem to brush me to one side by saying they will get Sam to call me back, he never does.

Here is a reply from Sam (Manager) after my initial contact with him:

Dear,

Greeting of the day.

As I have seen the below email which in regards to the hotel changes.

I really apologize for all your inconvenience on your holiday. I really appreciate your patience.

Please give us time till Wednesday ,as we were not aware of the changes which is done by our supplier, let me investigate personally on your concern.

Hope you understand, as we are dealing with 3rd party.

Thanks & Regards,

Sam.

If your thinking of using Crystal Travel or any of its associated companies to book your holiday be warned, they're costumer service is non existent.......Rant over!!!!!

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
18,582 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Crystal Travel

"Hope you understand, as we are dealing with 3rd party"

I like the irony in this statement. As if they're admitting dealing with a third party can be a pain.

6. Re: Crystal Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 17, 2016