We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

United Airlines Saver Awards

Holly Springs, NC
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
United Airlines Saver Awards

I'm looking to travel to Maui Feb 2015. Does anyone know when United Airlines usually post saver award deals? Standard awards are now available but not saver. I didn't know if they came out a couple of days or weeks after others of if it wasn't likely that they would have saver rates since they aren't listed with the others.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,734 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: United Airlines Saver Awards

My guess is that United is pretty frugal on releasing of saver awards for popular destinations. Who's to say they didn't already release a couple saver seats, but that someone else didn't snap them up. Not sure there is a single rule or guideline and I'm sure this varies. IF you're interested in a good read, pull up a bowl of popcorn and check out this long thread about it at flyertalk.

flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileagep…

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,115 posts
786 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: United Airlines Saver Awards

You just need to keep checking the website. As bk_11 mentioned, it might have been long gone...

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: United Airlines Saver Awards

No one ever knows when seats will be released. Often, the best time to find saver awards is just a couple weeks or so before you want to travel. If they can sell them, they aren't going to be in a hurry to add more saver awards.

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
1,557 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: United Airlines Saver Awards

They already have released those-I have my saver awards for next Feby., 2015-you just have to keep checking, and jump on it as soon as you see availability-good luck! However, I am flying into HNL at the end of January and flying back in Feb from OGG.

5. Re: United Airlines Saver Awards

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 19, 2015