We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Extra leg room seats on Virgin VS007 to LAX??

London, United...
Level Contributor
323 posts
Save Topic
Extra leg room seats on Virgin VS007 to LAX??

Anyone know what the seat numbers are for extra leg room seats on the above flight?

I have booked one but they have advised they wont let me select it until im at the airport apparently as they are allocated by the check in staff on the day!

Ideally I want a seat which has the aisle to the right as had shoulder surgery recently and dint want to risk being wedged up against anyone on that side, is it worth me mentioning that to them?

York, England
Level Contributor
383 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Extra leg room seats on Virgin VS007 to LAX??

Seat numbers for extra legroom are listed on the V-flyer website, The C or G seats will have the aisle on your right side but you could possibly run the risk of your shoulder being caught by people walking in the aisle.

v-flyer.com/forum/index.php…

London, United...
Level Contributor
323 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Extra leg room seats on Virgin VS007 to LAX??

Brilliant thanks for that info. Im not to worried about it getting knocked, more having to sit with it compressed and not being able to stretch it etc.

Has anyone managed to get their seat verified in advance?

3. Re: Extra leg room seats on Virgin VS007 to LAX??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, March 12, 2015