We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to Nairobi

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Flights to Nairobi

Hi,

I need to fly from Cardiff to Nairobi via Amsterdam in August 2014. When is the best time to purchase tickets? Last year I purchased tickets in March for June at half the price currently advertised for August? Should I wait a while or purchase now?

Thanks,

Dave

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
14,932 posts
24 reviews
1. Re: Flights to Nairobi

"When is the best time to purchase tickets? Last year I purchased tickets in March for June at half the price currently advertised for August? Should I wait a while or purchase now?"

The only honest answer is nobody knows and previous years prices are not always a reliable guide - the only advice I can offer is that prices will rise as you near the date of travel as the cheaper fare buckets sell out, at least that's been my experience.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Flights to Nairobi

Thanks very much for the advice

3. Re: Flights to Nairobi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 10, 2015