We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virgin Atlantic Flight to Orlando

12 posts
Save Topic
Virgin Atlantic Flight to Orlando

Hi

We're off to Orlando in a few weeks with Virgin Atlantic. Haven't flown long haul for about 5 years and this is the first time with our children (aged 5,4&4). Do children still get a bag as they board?...if so does anyone know what's in it please? Also wondering if they still issue headphones, blankets, socks etc. Just thinking about what we will need in our hand luggage.

Many thanks

York, England
Level Contributor
383 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight to Orlando

Apparently you dont do irony, but OK...thanks for viewing my posting history ;)

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
12,919 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight to Orlando

Quote :- if so does anyone know what's in it please?

Absolute rubbish, don't even bother picking it up;-) just more rubbish to carry.

Nip into Boots or WH Smiths & get the children something from there, that they will like. Or pack something before you get to the airport.

The headphones are quite appalling, get yourself some decent ones before you fly.

On a recent flight, a lady sat across the aisle from me had the sound up to the max & I could here the hiss & distortion from where I was sitting.......lol......

I put my headphones on, just to drown out the noise;-);-) I dread to think what her hearing was like.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
47,840 posts
1,543 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight to Orlando

Perhaps I missed these details, but where are you flying to MCO from? I did not see a location in your profile.

What cabin-class are you flying? Some airlines do still offer amenity packs, but those are usually restricted by cabin-class.

Do not know about anything for the kiddies, as we do not have any, and so not see many in BC, or GFC, so do not know what our normal airline, UA, might, or might not offer. Also, could be vastly different for VA, so even if I had made observations, they might not apply.

Fly safely, and enjoy - hope that VA does have all that you are looking for.

Hunt

14. Re: Virgin Atlantic Flight to Orlando

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, March 10, 2015