We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airlines

Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Airlines

Is there a forum for reporting on poor airline performance with particular reference to national carriers?

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airlines

http://www.airlinequality.com/

NOWRA
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Airlines

We are still waiting for a refund from Air Asia they have had our money since November 2013. They changed our flight three times and forced us to go with other airlines 3 weeks before going on our trip. We were forced to have two unnecessary stop overs in KL. To even get a glass of water on the flight is a drama.

They promised our refund in 30 days. You try and plan a holiday and it can turn into a night mare especially when you have no control over such an important thing as getting to your destination on the right day.

Anyone else had similar experience.?

EB

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airlines

I am a little confused. You got from Point A to Point B, didn't you? What do you want a refund for?

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airlines

Hi, I,m not sure what the refund is for either? Normally you chose either a rerouting or a refund. Not both,..and it sounds like you chose the rerouting?

Shoalhaven...
Level Contributor
2,802 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airlines

Froggy and Gracie - Surely you cannot deny someones claim for refund when they had to go through 'drama' to get a glass of water. Surely that falls under the H2O-261 rules.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airlines

Oh very witty, nice reply!! Lol.

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airlines

>>Surely that falls under the H2O-261 rules.<<

Lol, yes,,I forgot about those,,,slaps head..:-))

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
35,035 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Airlines

No. I thought it was H2O-2L8

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Airlines

Totally agree,,,,h20 - 4 2 L 8...:-))

10. Re: Airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, November 05, 2015