We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

world traveller vs world traveller plus

Scotland
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
world traveller vs world traveller plus

Is it worth upgrading from world traveller to world traveller plus with BA?

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,179 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: world traveller vs world traveller plus

Is it worth it for you? I don't know, I don't know anything about you,,,I don't even know if you are flying medium or long haul,,,never mind your height, your weight or your financial status.

For me, yes, on long haul.

Ayr, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: world traveller vs world traveller plus

Suppose it depends on the cost? You get extra luggage, bit extra legroom etc. If you flying from Glasgow with a connection in London in WT+ then you also can use the lounge at Glasgow which is a welcome added bonus ;-)

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
21,122 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: world traveller vs world traveller plus

Some will yes, others will say no - I'm afraid only you can decide whether the benefits are worth the additional cost for you.

The fact that I would upgrade is in my opinion not really relevant.

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: world traveller vs world traveller plus

,I don't even know if you are flying medium or long haul,,,never mind your height, your weight or your financial status.

------

Or how much the upgrade costs !!!

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
728 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: world traveller vs world traveller plus

See my comparison of WT and WT+ on post number 30 of this thread tripadvisor.co.uk/…47790602

scotland
Level Contributor
176 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: world traveller vs world traveller plus

I paid for world traveller plus for Gatwick to cancun flight last year on 777. Personally I did not think wt+ was a terrible product, but its not fantastic either. Smaller cabin was nicer than larger standard one, wee bit extra leg room, seat slightly wider but nothing too significant.

worth it depends on how much it is, and whether that represents a lot of money to you. After all your still on the same plane, its not suddenly going to become fun just because you have a slight upgrade.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
57,798 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: world traveller vs world traveller plus

The extra legroom is 7" on WT+ vs WT economy. It's significant enough unless you are a super-tall person.

8. Re: world traveller vs world traveller plus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 04, 2015