We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Escape lounge Manchester T2

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Escape lounge Manchester T2

Hi

Does anyone know if the Escape lounge in T2 Manchester has airside views ir is it just other lounge that has this ?

Thanks Malc

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,106 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Escape lounge Manchester T2

From memory the Escape Lounge at T2 does not have any airside views - that's available at the T3 Escape Lounge

uk
Level Contributor
3,560 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Escape lounge Manchester T2

No it doesn't.

I don't think any of the T2 lounges do from memory.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Escape lounge Manchester T2

No it doesnt. No windows at all. Still worth the money IMO.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Escape lounge Manchester T2

Has windows I seem to remember but no views of the airport's apron.Escape at T1 has no windows .We thought the catering standards at Escape T2 were higher than T1 and the 2 separate lounges make it seem more spacious.It is certainly more airy.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Escape lounge Manchester T2

Sorry if I'm getting confused. We use T2 lounge whenever we fly from MAN. Do the windows overlook the departure gates? I agree about the lounge being in 2 sections. Much better.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Escape lounge Manchester T2

No the windows don't have internal views of the terminal or external views of the apron and main runways.Think they are views of the rear of the terminal buildings.Best you can say is you can see the daylight.Was 3 years ago I was there (flying Thomson) so could have changed.Been since to Escape T1-not worth the money (T2 is imo).

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Escape lounge Manchester T2

Thanks for the info folks ,If I remember rightly the Serviceair lounge does over look the apron so I think I'll go for that one as its probably going to be lighter & brighter

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Escape lounge Manchester T2

I know the Servisair lounge in T1 overlooks the apron but I think the one in T2 is right next door to Escape. You might need to check. We only use Escape once a year and I've really never noticed the view. It is light and bright and IMO much better than Servisair in T1.

uk
Level Contributor
3,560 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Escape lounge Manchester T2

The Servisair lounge doesn't overlook the apron in T2 - it has fantastic views in T1 however.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Escape lounge Manchester T2

Yes I seem to remember large windows the few times we used T1. Don't know about the views though. It was usually dark when we were there.