We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emirates stopover in Dubai?

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,439 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Emirates stopover in Dubai?

I am taking a three night stopover in Dubai and flights, transfers, accommodation, and breakfasts are all listed on my itinerary, my concern is there are no vouchers to present when I get there! Please will that be O.K. Flight centre have done all the bookings and they say all is in order. Many thanks if anyone can confirm that. cheers.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,539 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Emirates stopover in Dubai?

"Many thanks if anyone can confirm that. cheers." - The only people who can confirm it are Flight Centre and they say it's in order - as long as it's listed on your itinerary I wouldn't worry. as the hotel will have the same details.

Edited: 5:57 pm, February 21, 2014
Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
7,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Emirates stopover in Dubai?

For accommodation and breakfast, you can double check with the property directly.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
495 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Emirates stopover in Dubai?

We did the same last year and I had a print out of our itinerary which was emailed to me by Emirates, for checking and confirmation of the arrangements prior to making payment.

I presented that at the correct desk in T3, I think Arabian Adventures, and they took it from there. As long as you have the itinerary and all the correct details, you should be ok.

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,439 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Emirates stopover in Dubai?

Thank you all.

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Emirates stopover in Dubai?

In my experience " vouchers" are a very package holiday peculiarity and tends not to apply outwith this industry.. Think about it would you expect a voucher in the post if you booked bed and breakfast at a hotel near you in southport, or would you expect the booking to be in the hotels system and the email confirmation to be enough?

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,439 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Emirates stopover in Dubai?

Well I suppose systems change over the years, and my brain is stuck on the old system froggyEngland.

7. Re: Emirates stopover in Dubai?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 24, 2015