We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone help?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
Save Topic
Can anyone help?

I rarely fly any more as I,m not a youngster, but am flying back to visit family and friends beginning with Spokane, Washington and later the midwest in late April, 2014. Does anyone know which airline operating out of Manchester provides the best service?. US Air Ways seems the cheapest and a total travel time of just under 20 hours seems fairly reasonable, but is this a good service? Is it also better to book a return flight inside the USA Before I fly from here in the uk? That would mean Spokane Washington to Aberdeen South Dakota and back about mid May.

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
8,117 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anyone help?

Hi

From what I can see on here is that if you are booking economy then all airlines are much of a muchness, it's only when you move up to premium or better than differences show.

I am booking internal flights in the USA for October and will be doing that next month, if you are travelling in April and May then I would get on with it now.

Have a great trip

Jackie

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anyone help?

This is only a personal opinion but I prefer Delta over US Airways/AA for comfort and service plus using the multi city facility you can book all flights on one site-Assuming you are going MAN-GEG, GEG-ABR & ABR-MAN? you should be looking at approx £850 which IMHO is a little high but Delta seem to be the only show in town for ABR

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can anyone help?

Please note for future posts,you might get more help by having a more specific title.

Perhaps the expert on Spokane to Manchester might be on this forum but ignore your question since it could be about anything.,

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Can anyone help?

Thank for your advice

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Can anyone help?

Thanks what you advise seems quite reasonable so will check it out

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Can anyone help?

Thanks will be doing that shortly

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Can anyone help?

Thanks but can,t afford to travel very often so probably won,t be going again for a fair while

8. Re: Can anyone help?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 16, 2015