We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cathay Pacific Economy seats AKL - HKG - FRA

Auckland, Auckland...
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cathay Pacific Economy seats AKL - HKG - FRA

Hi there fellow tripadvisors!

I'm just wondering if anyone can help me out, I want to know what economy seats Cathay are using in their planes flying from Auckland to Hongkong and Hong Kong to Frankfurt AM, Germany?

Do these planes still have the shell seats that hurt your back? Or have they upgraded them now?

Thinking about a trip to visit family but my 20+ hours flight in bad seats in out of the question.

Thanks!

Auckland, Auckland...
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Cathay Pacific Economy seats AKL - HKG - FRA

thanks guys, might be worth a few extra bob

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
2,348 posts
600 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Cathay Pacific Economy seats AKL - HKG - FRA

``````````````````````might be worth a few extra bob``````````````````````````````````````

definitely well worth the extra $s

13. Re: Cathay Pacific Economy seats AKL - HKG - FRA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, February 19, 2015