We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson Dreamliner Premium Economy

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Thomson Dreamliner Premium Economy

We are flying to Mexico on Thomson Dreamlimer, Premium Economy, at the end of April. Do the front row seats (ie bulkhead) have more (or less) leg room than the other Prem Econ seats? That is both the centre 3 (D, E, F) and side seats (A, C and G, J). Thank you in advance for your help. Peter

Dorset, United...
Level Contributor
1,448 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premium Economy

They have a similar amount of legroom to other premium seats. The advantage they have is that it is easier to get in and out, because there are no seats in front. See previous forums on this topic.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
38,821 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premium Economy

From reading reports from people who have travelled in them, they do have more legroom, but depending on leg length that bonus may be negated by having no seat in front to stretch your feet under. The biggest bonus of the bulkhead in economy seems to be that they are easier to get out of, because no one in front reclining. Due to the design of the PE seats/arm rests, when they're reclined it makes it difficult for the people behind to get out.

scotland
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premium Economy

Flying to Cancun on the 3rd of may and opted for premium seats my booking became live to book last night, at 2 min past midnight the front row A C G J had gone but i blagged D & E row 1 so i'm happy.

London, United...
Level Contributor
755 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premium Economy

We flew with Thomson to PUJ last year in premium. We had row 3 going out but got the front row coming back. The front row definitely does have more space but you also get a queue of people trying to use 'your' space going to the toilet. A polite look of 'this is my space' usually fixes that problem :-)

5. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premium Economy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 20, 2015