Don't book as soon as airfares are released, don't book at the last minute. If possible, book when there's a sale. That's about it. Nobody can possible tell you if prices will be higher/lower at 6 months vs. 4 months out.
If you're happy with the price book it and don't look back- best advice I think.
What would you prefer, wait 4 months and save $100 bucks or wait 4 months and pay $200 more?
"What would you prefer, wait 4 months and save $100 bucks or wait 4 months and pay $200 more?"
Is that a trick question? :)
Think it sums it up well. Find a price you're happy with and purchase tickets or take a gamble on waiting.
Thanks for the help everyone! Some day we'll crack the airline's methods ... maybe. :)
-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-
This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.
To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html
We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.