We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Asia

malaysia
Level Contributor
14 posts
124 reviews
Save Topic
Air Asia

Flew Air Asia 31/12/2013 Kuala Lumpur.Cooloongatta ,Australia.

Was an hour late due a fault with the plane and had to wait for the Taiwan flight to be prepared. Only complaint there was no one said what was happening.

That was the last complaint I have. I was travelling their Premium Economy and from the ,oment of getting to the top of the stairs the crew was first class.

The seat worked correctly and laid flat, more than I can say for the broken seat I got on Malaysia Airlines a month later for much more money.

The meal, was good. A small salad , the normal meal hot and tasty, desert ,, and for New Year a complimentary cake.

Wine as always was available for purchase..The cabin was clean.The noise was minimal.

Good flight

Shoalhaven...
Level Contributor
2,774 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Asia

Try posting this on airlinequality.com where airline reviews are accepted.

However always good to read some positive reviews on here.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
4,840 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Asia

Glad you enjoyed your flight with Air Asia, I have had nothing but good flights with them myself and its nice to have posters come back with positive comments for others to read.

malaysia
Level Contributor
14 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Asia

Yes that leads you to Skytrax and I have put a post there, but like some others I do not know about bias when iread their awards.

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Asia

We've travelled with Air Asia quite a few times and found them to be terrific!

5. Re: Air Asia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, February 11, 2015