We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank You BYOjet.com

Brisbane
Level Contributor
386 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Thank You BYOjet.com

I just wanted to say a thank you to BYOjet.com even though I hardly ever use a third party to book flights and haven't booked flights through them.

My wife had an unauthorized transaction on her Visa card, $2500 worth of flights, we contacted Visa and stopped the card and started going through the claim process. However we decided to ring BYOjet head office in Brisbane and they were wonderful, they looked into the issue and refunded our money within 3 working days, cancelled someones trip to Asia, they tried to contact the person who made the booking but false phone number and no email address.

I just thought that it was excellent business practice and wanted to put a thank you out there, especially as so many people have so many problems with third party booking sites.

Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank You BYOjet.com

Thanks very much for the great review!

We are so pleased we were able to assist you in resolving the fraudulent booking made on your card and get the money back to you promptly.

Kind regards,

The BYOjet Team

Phoenix, AZ
Level Contributor
36,414 posts
934 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank You BYOjet.com

It is always nice to hear good stories - which do not happen nearly enough. Thanks.

Until this board, I thought that BYO jet was some sort of a FBO operation. In the USA, the term BYO translates to Bring Your Own, so I assumed that one needed a jet, to participate. Now I know better.

Hunt

3. Re: Thank You BYOjet.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, October 01, 2015