We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Serbia

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Air Serbia

Does anyone know how I check-in online via Air Serbia or when e-tickets/boarding passes become available to print?

I booked a return flight from Belgrade to London for August (so it's not a pressing issue) via e-bookers and have absolutely no idea how or when e-tickets are sent out.

Any advice/know-how would be much appreciated :)

Berlin, Germany
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Serbia

Air Serbia currently does not have online check-in system, but it should be up and running by June so you wont have any problems.

Have a safe flight!

Tel Aviv, Israel
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Serbia

Hello. I have a similar situation, with the exception that my JU flights are booked to June (16-17 and 25-26). Is a date for the online check-in system rollout known, or we'll have to do the hassle of the classic check-in queues?

In addition, I don't seem to find any policy information regarding this on their website: do they charge for manual check in? Need to know this, since we'll be a bit limited on cash, plus considering the need of changing EUR to dinars to pay airport fees during transit in Serbia in case the check-in is paid. Also what are the baggage allowances?

Thanks

Maastricht, The...
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Serbia

There doesn't seem to be a online check in. I got an email with my e-ticket when I bought my tickets through their website. I'm going to print out the e-ticket and see what happens. Checked bag policy is here: airserbia.com/en/…during_the_flight.html. I'll let you guys know what happens after my trip this weekend!

Edited: 1:33 pm, May 14, 2014
Maastricht, The...
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Serbia

I just flew from Germany to Greece with Air Serbia. They don't have online check in so I printed out the e-ticket that was emailed to me. There was no kiosk at the airport so I had to wait in line. I got my ticket from the counter directly (didn't need the printed e-ticket, just passport). Their checked bag policy recently changed because the counter agent wasn't sure if he was supposed to charge me for my bag. His coworker told him economy tickets get 1 free checked bag. Checked bag policy is here: airserbia.com/en/…during_the_flight.html.

Turin, Italy
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Air Serbia

I will travel next Wendsday (august 6th) from Milan to Athens through Belgrade.

In the Air Serbia site there is no sign of check-in on line!

Edited: 4:57 am, August 04, 2014
Naples, Italy
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Air Serbia

hello

but the ticket to be delivered to the desk is the one that does not send as an attachment to the email booking?

Besides, I think I've reversed the first and last name on the reservation, but on the ticket is the correct number of the passport, could I have problems? I wrote assistance but have had no response

rome istanbul flight via belgrade

Thank you

Budapest, Budapest...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Air Serbia

It's September, and Air Serbia still doesn't offer online check-in for passengers... :-/

CR5
Chipstead
Level Contributor
9 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Air Serbia

I have same problem re the name reversal. It's all correct on trip status but not on e tkt apparently. I emailed them and they said change it for 10 eur but I had to call Serbian call centre then was told ring bk in morning. Passport nos are accurate on e tkt. can't see the issue. Not gonna spend another 10 mins on hold to be told to ring back.

CR5
Chipstead
Level Contributor
9 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Air Serbia

It got sorted eventually. 10euros each!,,

But our reserved seats then seemed to disappear as when we did check in we ended at the back of the plane.

Very antiquated but flight was ok and service too fine. Food hit and miss but you get fed and real cutlery....BA would give you pretzels....

10. Re: Air Serbia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:35 pm, October 24, 2014