We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet out of Bristol

Gore, New Zealand
Level Contributor
324 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Easyjet out of Bristol

Can anyone tell me, if easyjet are an airline who "usually" stick to their advertised departure times?

Also.....in Early April......does Bristol airport have a reputation for weather interrupted flight departures/ arrivals? ( not asking for crystal ball weather prediction!!! Just on past experience)

Just planning for our arrival in Rome, and whether I need to bump a half day tour to a couple of days after our planned arrival time.....if that makes sense.....or do you think the next day would be ok? I see they only fly once per day to this destination.

Thanks for your help.

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
8,123 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easyjet out of Bristol

Hi

Easyjet have a very good ontime record and I don't think they would use an airport which caused too many problems. So you have a good chance of a flight which sticks to it's timetable as long as the weather is okay. Remember this is England and the weather is very unpredictable.

Jackie

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,555 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easyjet out of Bristol

Regardless of an airline's record I would not book a tour for the day of the flight if it was a non refundable booking just in case you are the exception to the normal performance or you are prepared to lose the tour payment if the worst was to happen.

Book the tour for the following day would be my advice.

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easyjet out of Bristol

EasyJet have a very good punctuality record but Pom weather is unpredictable, if it were me I'd fly the day before the tour as Tom mentioned

Edited: 3:41 pm, January 24, 2014
England
Level Contributor
726 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easyjet out of Bristol

I've flown on maybe 10 or more occasions from Bristol via Easyjet & every flight has been on time.

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
3,869 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Easyjet out of Bristol

Easyjet have a good punctuality record, including out of Bristol, so you should not be unduly worried (though any airline from any airport in the world could potentially have a delay on any individual flight, of course).

Bristol is a relatively small airport (though it has expanded a little in recent years), which is well organised and quite efficient to go through and it a hub airport for Easyjet. I fly out of Bristol fairly regularly with Easyjet and rarely experience any significant problems or delays.

Hope this helps to allay any concerns you may have.

Gore, New Zealand
Level Contributor
324 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easyjet out of Bristol

Thanks. We flytomRome on the 9th, and was looking at a coliseum tour on the 10th......you think that would be ok? Or push it out to the 11th?

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Easyjet out of Bristol

That should be just fine the day before

Winchester, United...
Level Contributor
498 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Easyjet out of Bristol

If you shove the flight number into Google it'll give you loads of sites with historical information on the flight so you can see if it's typically early/on-time/late. For example http://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/EZY6183

9. Re: Easyjet out of Bristol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 26, 2015