We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet North terminal Gatwick?

London, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Easyjet North terminal Gatwick?

In June I'm travelling with three other friends to Spain, two of whom will be 18 along with me and one will be 17.

Travelling from Gatwick but we are wondering about whether do we need to contact anyone about someone under te age of 18 travelling abroad without a parent. Do they need any written consent from family etc...?

Also I have booked insurance but one of the girls names is the wrong spelling, will this matter or should I correct this mistake?

London, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easyjet North terminal Gatwick?

-sorry nothing to do with easyjet, the title is from the last post I put and it didn't delete.

Sorry

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
11,749 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easyjet North terminal Gatwick?

Yes, correct the insurance name mistake and it is to do with the airline whether they accept someone who is an unaccompanied minor on a flight, however, as they are 17 and will be travelling with others who are over 18 it shouldn't be a problem. Would be worth checking with the airline though, just to make sure.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,161 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easyjet North terminal Gatwick?

I would make sure you have something in writing, signed by the parents, giving someone authorisation to consent to any emergency medical treatment. It's also a good Idea to have a note of any allergies or medication they are taking.

4. Re: Easyjet North terminal Gatwick?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, January 25, 2015