We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GOL Linhas Aereas - Anyone Used This Airline?

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
312 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
GOL Linhas Aereas - Anyone Used This Airline?

I have booked a return flight from Rio to Iguassu Falls (Foz do Iguacu) for June, just before the start of the World Cup.

Any comments (or warnings) from anyone?

They are only short flights so I'm not too worried about in-flight service or food, but anything I need to know about other issues? Do they have a habit of changing flight times last minute, or even cancelling flights altogether?

Any tips for either airport - GIG in Rio and IGU in Iguassu Falls (Brazil side) that will avoid me getting stressed?

Thanks in advance,

Judi Rose

Paris, France
Level Contributor
215 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GOL Linhas Aereas - Anyone Used This Airline?

GOL is a trustworthy airline. Although it seems to be just another low-cost, it is partially owned by Delta Airlines. I have used it and never had any issues.

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
312 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: GOL Linhas Aereas - Anyone Used This Airline?

Thanks AG for your reply. Good to know you are happy with them.

3. Re: GOL Linhas Aereas - Anyone Used This Airline?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, January 24, 2015