We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transiting through Dubai Airport Terminal 3

Llandudno, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Transiting through Dubai Airport Terminal 3

I am travelling to Singapore via Dubai, Business Class, in February. I am arriving on the A380. Can anyone tell me where to go, what to follow, signs etc. to get to my connecting flight since the new terminal has been built. Travelling alone so don't want to get too stressed.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
235 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transiting through Dubai Airport Terminal 3

Lots of signs in English, also information desks. If you have time, go to a business class lounge ( also signposted) and the staff on duty will tell you which gate your flight will be leaving from and how long it will take to walk there.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transiting through Dubai Airport Terminal 3

Departure gate will likely be screened on IFE shortly before landing.

UK
Level Contributor
1,669 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transiting through Dubai Airport Terminal 3

Yes, shortly before landing departure gates are displayed on your in flight entertainment screen. How long are you in transit for? If you have a short connection time there maybe an emirates member of staff waiting for you on landing to help you through to your next gate. If not and you have time, you will wait in the business class lounge until your next flight is called. keep checking the flight info screens.

Dubai is a major hub and it really is a case of just following the signs. Your crew from the UK to DXB will answer any questions before landing and will make an announcement about onward connections.

This has been my experience anyway.

Llandudno, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transiting through Dubai Airport Terminal 3

Thanks a lot, what signs am I looking for (wording), the reason for this is my eyesight isn't what it used to be. I don't need to be guided I just need to be aware of what I am looking for, also do I have to go through security?

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
39,558 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transiting through Dubai Airport Terminal 3

Follow Transit signs not arrivals.

Go through security and then back to the lounge in either A or B concourse depending on which concourse your connection departs from.

A concoursewas built specifically for the A380 but they don't always deplane or board there it and you can find you have to transit via the dedicated train between the two.

A's business lounge is good - you board directly from the business class lounge.

6. Re: Transiting through Dubai Airport Terminal 3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 15, 2015