We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando - Vegas

Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Topic
Orlando - Vegas

Hi.

Can anyone tell me if this is a reasonable price?

Orlando - Vegas

29th sept - 2nd oct 2014

Flying with delta

Outbound- indirect 8am flight

Inbound- direct 11pm flight

$574 each (£350)

That's including baggage

Is this good or do I wait for southwest to bring out their prices?

Thanks

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,093 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orlando - Vegas

"Can anyone tell me if this is a reasonable price?.....Is this good or do I wait for southwest to bring out their prices?"

I'm afraid nobody will honestly know whether it's a reasonable price and waiting for SW to release fares will be something of a gamble although you still have nearly 9 months before travel.

On balance I'd probably wait a bit and see what happens with the fares on those flights and/or what becomes available on SW.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
15,019 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orlando - Vegas

You have a lot of time so can watch to see what fares typically are and then jump if you see a sale. Your fare does not seem outrageous.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
5,960 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Orlando - Vegas

No one knows or can predict what airline prices will do. If you're willing to pay it, it's reasonable. If you're not, it's not. All depends on what the traffic will bear.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,255 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Orlando - Vegas

If only the question of fluctuating prices was tackled in one of the Top Questions on this forum...

Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Orlando - Vegas

All I was asking was if anyone knew if it was a good price or not!!! I know a decent price from uk-orlando when I see one as I have flown there before so I was wondering whether anyone had a rough idea (because they have flown that route) on how much it costs to fly there that's all!! Bit of help, that's all I was asking.

Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Orlando - Vegas

Don't bother replying if you don't know the answer instead of making useless comments

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,255 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Orlando - Vegas

They're not useless comments. What you're asking is probably the most common question on this forum, so common it's covered in the Top Questions section.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
62,050 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Orlando - Vegas

Hi,

I'd say it is an average price. Not a "deal" . Not sure there are any sales or great deals but 180 days out you can use Bing price predictor to see.

9. Re: Orlando - Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, July 09, 2014
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,255 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Orlando - Vegas

My experience with Delta is that their fares fluctuate wildly right up until the date of departure.

Not just Delta, pretty much all carriers operate in such a manner.