We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying Qatar Airways Business Class tickets

UAE
Level Contributor
331 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Buying Qatar Airways Business Class tickets

I want to buy two business class tickets on Qatar from Manchester to Cape Town over the Christmas period. The Qatar Airways site quotes about £3,000 for each ticket. Would I be able to get them cheaper by using a company like trailfinders? Thanks for advice and suggestions.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buying Qatar Airways Business Class tickets

The obvious answer would be to ask Trailfinders (who are one of less than a handful of third parties I'd trust).

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,555 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buying Qatar Airways Business Class tickets

"Would I be able to get them cheaper by using a company like trailfinders?" - I called into Trailfinders at the weekend when I had some time to kill to price up some BA First Class tickets - the price quoted was around £100 higher than that available from BA directly and I was not impressed by their efficiency as it took them around 30 minutes to price up a straightforward Manchester - Las Vegas return compared to getting the price from the BA website in less than 3 minutes.

Jut my recent experience - hope you have better luck.

3. Re: Buying Qatar Airways Business Class tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, January 09, 2015