We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapo Air and Interlining

Boulder, Colorado
1 post
Save Topic
Cheapo Air and Interlining

I'm confused about the meaning of interlining. I bought a ticket on Cheapo Air that is split between Frontier and American. Frontier's website says that it has an Interlining agreement with American. I only have a little over two hours between flights at LAX. Is this Cheapo Air ticket considered interlining? Can I put my checked baggage through on both flights by paying the American checked baggage fee at Frontier?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheapo Air and Interlining

I don't know who your actual ticket is with, AA or Frontier, but whoever operates your first flight should be able to check it through to the next one.

Read below for answer to your baggage fee question:

flyfrontier.com/customer-service/travel-supp…

2. Re: Cheapo Air and Interlining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, January 09, 2015