We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reserving seat in premium class on Thomson Dreamliner

Manchester, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Reserving seat in premium class on Thomson Dreamliner

I was looking to upgrade to premium class but worried that once you are able to pick your seats 90 days before you fly we wont get 2 seats together by the window,I dont fancy paying £500 each and being sat next too a stranger.

I think all that have upgraded to premium will have the same idea and will be logging in to book there seats as soon as availible.

Any suggestion would be greatful.

Thanks.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
32,802 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reserving seat in premium class on Thomson Dreamliner

Not everyone that upgrades is a couple, but a lot of couples do prefer to be sat just in a '2' seat. Everyone has the same chance, so either log into your booking 90 days before your return flight or ring Thomsons flight extras to prebook them.

swindon
Level Contributor
321 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reserving seat in premium class on Thomson Dreamliner

We are flying in Premium seats on the Dreamliner to Goa in March, and our seat plan was available on 23rd December. Had a problem booking them on-line, but rang Thomson at 8am that morning (when they open up the 'phones) and got the seats we wanted no problem. And there are 8 of us, all wanting a pair of seats by the window. Very pleased with service, it took about 2 minutes, and a couple of minutes later they sent me an e-mail confirming the details.

Eric

3. Re: Reserving seat in premium class on Thomson Dreamliner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 28, 2014