We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CW good price?

uk
Level Contributor
3,528 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
CW good price?

I'm used to booking tickets pretty ladt minute for work so my appreciation of what is a 'good price' is a bit skewed.

Looking to book two BC returns MAN-LAX for March 2014 (personal trip). Zero redemption availability :(

CW is currently showing around £2200 each, which sounds pretty good to mé......but is it? It is very cheap compared to some of my recent bookings but I'm not used to booking this far out.

Appreciate nobody knows what Will happen to prices but would be good to know if this sounds fair.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CW good price?

ISTR that TravellerPlus very recently said there have historically been club world sales just before Xmas, of course no guarantees there will be, or they will cover this route.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CW good price?

Here we go tripadvisor.co.uk/…54485928

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,064 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CW good price?

Sounds cheap to me!

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
18,783 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CW good price?

"CW is currently showing around £2200 each, which sounds pretty good to mé......but is it? " - £2200 each sounds very good to me and I'd be happy to pay that based on what I've paid in the past for BC fares to the USA West Coast although checking BA Low Fare Finder it shows fares of £3294 each for Club World in March from LHR to LAX.

Was that £2200 available direct with BA recently or some other airline or via a 3rd party website.

London
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: CW good price?

That's a very good price. I paid a lot more than that over the summer.

Madrid
Level Contributor
3,199 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: CW good price?

If this is not a redemtion,check the price on aa.co.uk,you may find it a little lower for a code share flying on BA.If not,then this is indeed a good price,so I would be inclined to buy.

BA is releasing lots of Uua seats J-F in the period 72-12 hours before departure,if you have a few avios to burn.

7. Re: CW good price?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 11, 2014