We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

edreams

Tel Aviv, Israel
4 posts
Save Topic
edreams

eDREAMS is an agent through which one can book flights around the globe in the web.In my case this was a domestic flight in Australia.They booked me a flight with Tiger Airways Australia without having permission from Tiger Airways to use their services.As a result of that I was charged by eDREAMS and by Tiger Airways.Does anyone have any ideas what to do in such cases?

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
17,616 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: edreams

I'd start with disputing the charge with your credit card company if you did not receive the contracted service and for future reference avoid edreams and other similar 3rd party agents for any future bookings - booking direct with the relevant airline is always better in my opinion.

UK
Level Contributor
49,562 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: edreams

s a result of that I was charged by eDREAMS and by Tiger Airways

---------

Is it one charge for the flight and another charge for commission ? Or were you charged the flight cost twice ?

Had you checked here before rather than after using them you'd have found hundreds of complaints about them but without more info it's not possible to say if you have paid twice for your fare or just paid their expensive commission on top of the fare you would anyway have paid.

Tel Aviv, Israel
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: edreams

This was one charge for the flight for edreams and one extracharge 0f 124$ for allegedly flight change fee.

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
6,499 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: edreams

Tigerair have not authorised eDreams to sell their flights. Is this why you were charged twice?

heraldsun.com.au/travel/travel-advice/tigera…

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
Level Contributor
39,474 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: edreams

Did you change your flight ?

Tel Aviv, Israel
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: edreams

yes

Tel Aviv, Israel
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: edreams

10 seconds after I realized that edreams misbooked me I changed the flight

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: edreams

well i can tell you what i did

but first who ever read this dont buy anything from edreams and tell everyone

i did book a ticket from edreams

this was first time i was booking through an agency

i did buy my tickets always from airline company

i did buy ticket from edreams

and just 1 day after they sent me email saying sorry we cancel your ticket without any reason

they did said in email there won't be any charge

then i did check my account online and see they already charge me twice for the ticket i cant get

i try to contact them 4-5 times finally they did return only first charge but not the second charge

they have been telling me they will refund me second charge but its been 4 days no sign of it so i have been trying to sort it out with mbna

by the way if you calling their call center there will be huge phone bill

i already had £50 bill for only 4 call to their call center

when i checked online about them they do this trick to everyone double charge

i think its a spanish company

if i didn't check my account i wouldnt know they charge me twice and they would have never return both charge

worst travel agency so far

try to sort it out with your bank

London, United...
Level Contributor
26,534 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: edreams

Four days? Seriously. That's far too early. If you get it in three months, consider yourself lucky....

Brighton
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: edreams

I booked a £90 flight through edreams and was charged £900. I'm not sure if the fault was the flight company or edreams but I tried to contact edreams by email. They didnt reply. I contacted the flight company Air Transat who apologised and refunded my money. There was still a charge from edreams of around £25. As they wouldn't reply to my emails I called their premium rate number. They were very rude and said that i could not have my money back, they wouldnt let me speak to anyone else and told me i had to email their claims department with proof which i have as i did screen shots. After arguing and getting charged with no solution i tried emailing again. I have sent 4 emails now without even a reply. I did however call their head office in Barcelona World Trade Center, Edificio Norte, Muelle de Barcelona, 601, 08039 Barcelona, Spain Phone:+34 902 88 71 07. I managed to get through to someone in sales who was apologetic about the mistake and said that i would be refunded. Unfortunately i haven't been. So annoying. It's not that much money but it's the principal. I would not recommend booking through them.