We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Change flight-are there charges?

Muntinlupa...
1 post
Save Topic
Change flight-are there charges?

I can't find a 24 hour customer service for Eva Air in Manila. My flight is scheduled to leave tomorrow at 11 am(Dec. 2) for L.A. but I plan to re-book my flight to Tuesday (Dec. 3)instead. Will I be charged fees if I do this?

Jane

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
14,990 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Change flight-are there charges?

Nobdoy in here can see the conditions of your ticket but unless you bought a fully flexible ticket then there'd almost certainly be a change fee. Note that many airlines will charge the difference in fare on top which may be substantial on such short notice. But ultimately you'll need to check the conditions of your ticket or talk to the airline to get a definite answer.

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Change flight-are there charges?

No one here can possibly know that. Normally the odds would be high you would be charged a lot, but maybe there are special circumstances applying at the moment for obvious reasons.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Change flight-are there charges?

You have internet access though, correct? Look at "Changes and Refund::

evaair.com/en-us/…

Manila, Philippines

Office Telephone Number

+63-2-7531380 ~ 82

Office Fax Number

+63-2-8841142

Office Address

23rd Fl., LKG Tower 6801 Ayala Avenue, Makati City

Reservation Telephone Number

+63-2-8643800

Airport Telephone Number

+63-2-8796250~1

Edited: 11:35 am, December 01, 2013
London, United...
Level Contributor
27,179 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Change flight-are there charges?

Going to have to assume you did not read the terms of the ticket you purchased, just ticked and agreed to them and still haven't read them. Impressive.

Mount Kenya...
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Change flight-are there charges?

yeah you can't find 24 hour customer services for Eva air in Manila, first thing did you buy the ticket is it changeable of not, if you got unchangeable ticket then you have to go there on time if your tickets if changeable then they will charge you some extra money and they'll change your ticket...

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
14,990 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Change flight-are there charges?

The OP was scheduled to fly more than a week ago, I think we can assume his issue has been sorted one way or another.

7. Re: Change flight-are there charges?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, December 14, 2014