We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adding baggage to myy return easyjet flight

Gaillac, France
Level Contributor
9 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Adding baggage to myy return easyjet flight

I have already booked a two way/return flight with easyjet and would like to add a hold baggage just for the return sector only. On their site it automatically adds the bag for both flights. I read that I should wait until I have completed the outbound flight before adding a hold bag to my booking. Has anyone successfully done this in the last few months? Or do I have to pay 2 way?

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
8,073 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adding baggage to myy return easyjet flight

Yes done it loads. No problems whatsoever.

Jackie

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
12,820 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adding baggage to myy return easyjet flight

Either do that or call them, they can add it the return part over the phone.

Gaillac, France
Level Contributor
9 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adding baggage to myy return easyjet flight

Many thanks for the advice. It's reassuring to know that you've successfully added hold baggage nearer to the time of the return flight. I'll give it a go. Any idea what the deadline is for doing that?

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
8,073 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Adding baggage to myy return easyjet flight

Hi

I've done it in the morning for an evening flight.

Jackie

5. Re: Adding baggage to myy return easyjet flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 30, 2014